My birfthday!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Luck of the Irish and I Get Sick

So yetserday when I went to school and I wore shorts!!! I was so happy :) My friend Sami comes up to me and and she's like "Michelle!!!!!" And I saw that she was wearing shorts too! Meanwhile my other friend Harley was cleaning out her locker and trying to figure out what to do with this week old Smoothie King drink that she got. So when Sami and I hug, Harley for some reason has her drink arms width away from her. So we hug and the drink gets all over Sami and I. I got so pissed off. Luckily I had gym the next class period and it was third period. So during reading I went to the locker room, changed into my gym shorts and changed I washed my gross cuka shorts in the sink. I had now idea what to do with them after they were wet. So I asked my coach if I could put them in the school dryer, she said yes so I did.

To top it all off, after that I started feeling way sick. I called my mom to tell her to pick me up from school and as soon as I got home I ran into the bathroom and threw up. Then I had to lie down so my mom made me a little bed next the the tiolet in the bathroom. I was actually pretty comfortable. This is my bed that I slept in.

No comments:

Post a Comment